Fearless Fantasy Teaser Fearless Fantasy Teaser

This looks like a really interesting game. The mouse movement minigame is pretty innovative. I've always liked when RPGs made the battles more interactive like that. The enemy design is brilliant; I love the art style. I am really looking forward to playing this!

Lighting test Lighting test

Nicely done. Sounds like Viewtiful Joe.

Celshaded responds:

Congratulations, you guessed it!!

Square Savior Square Savior

Not bad at all. Short, sweet and to the point. My only point of criticism is the diffculty curve. The whole game wasn't too hard, but that boss was much more difficult. I liked the challenge the boss presented, he doesn't need to be easier, but the game could have increased in difficilty a bit more before encountering him. A successful first game, if you ask me. Good job.

PereDM responds:

Thanks for playing it and thanks for the soundtrack!
Now I'm starting to considerate adding some more levels before the boss to fix that difficulty curve because many people struggle when it comes to the bossfight.

Keep making amazing music!

The Paint Gunner The Paint Gunner

Pretty fun game. I've always loved the paint based physics games like this. I'd give it more stars but after level 3 or 4 the game bugged up. The results screen stayed on the screen when the next level began and the character ran indefinitely and handled awkwardly. Other than this issue, great game.

LlamaLabs responds:

I'm glad you liked the game. Regarding the bug you experienced, I have personally never experienced that bug before, the game worked correctly when I tested to play through the leves on this site. I did however notice that the game behaved weird one time when I started a level on this site, again haven't seen this on any other sites, so maybe it has something to do with how newgrounds handles the swf file.
Try starting those levels from the start menu again and se if it works. If the problem returns I will try to see if there is anything I can do to fix it.

F1 Extreme Speed F1 Extreme Speed

Not a bad production. Short, sweet, and to the point. The song gave it a nice feel of intensity. The sound of the engine did repeat a little too often. Maybe a sound clip of an engine running, minus the gear shift, would have worked better. Overall, enjoyable. Good job.

Adaran's level loop Adaran's level loop

I can't sing enough praises! This is fantastic! You got the most out of the VRC6. Great work!

Fretzone responds:

Thank you so much man :) I'm really happy you liked it :)

SSFL-OST - TouchSnow SSFL-OST - TouchSnow

Great track! I really like your work! This one really brings out "some feels", as they say on the internet.

SpikeVallentine responds:

lol

Sunset Ride Sunset Ride

It's clearly midi, but once you look past that it is a pretty nice song. Good job.

No longer so NEW No longer so NEW

Your style is adorable. Instant fan.

SNAKEQUEEN21 responds:

Thank you so much! ^-^

Rikku Commission Rikku Commission

You continue to be one of my favorite artists. I love your style! Keep up the good work!

G3no responds:

thanks man , very kind

Samuses Samuses

This is some top notch pixel art here. Who doesn't enjoy some Samus. One question, though. Why no Metroid Fusion version?