Adaran's level loop Adaran's level loop

I can't sing enough praises! This is fantastic! You got the most out of the VRC6. Great work!

Fretzone responds:

Thank you so much man :) I'm really happy you liked it :)

SSFL-OST - TouchSnow SSFL-OST - TouchSnow

Great track! I really like your work! This one really brings out "some feels", as they say on the internet.

SpikeVallentine responds:

lol

Sunset Ride Sunset Ride

It's clearly midi, but once you look past that it is a pretty nice song. Good job.

Nebula Nebula

Very interesting piece you have here. It took a while to get going, but it was definitely worth it. Once it really began, I was very entertained. It was very spacey and reminded of of scifi scenes like the game Mass Effect or even the Ender series. Good job with this, it deserves more views than it has.

Irtorius - Hard Cucumber Irtorius - Hard Cucumber

Very nice. My only beef is the change you make to the percussion at 1:05. It looses that nice lower frequency kick sound. Other than that minute issue, I really enjoyed this piece of work.

Irtorius responds:

Yeah, i notice that now, will think of it in the future :3
Thanks for your response, and that you liked the song =D

-Nightmare Kitty Kat- -Nightmare Kitty Kat-

Brilliant! i loved every bit of it! Everything from the ethereal intro to the intoxicating melody. I especially loved the voice parts!! I just had to give it multiple listens. Great job!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Thanks!

Eight-bit Eight-bit

Very nice piece! I loved the melody and harmony, especially the way they were introduced. The waving bleeps in the background really give it that 8bit feel. Once again, nice job and keep up the work.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks brosef :D

Rose Inn Rose Inn

I loved this piece! It reminded me a lot of the PS2 game Dark Cloud 2, and that is a fantastic thing! Great job! When i played your game, this song fit the stage perfectly and made it my favorite stage.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Dark Cloud huh... Thank you...